METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR ESTIMATION OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA SEVERITY IN WAKE SUBJECTS BY MULTIPLE SPEECH ANALYSES
- Patent number US 11,672,472 B2. Date of patent Ju. 13, 2023
DETERMINING APNEA-HYPOPNIA INDEX AHI FROM SPEECH
- Patent number US 020150351663A1
HIGH-SENSITIVITY SENSORS FOR SENSING VARIOUS PHYSIOLOGICAL PHENOMENA, PARTICULARLYUSEFUL
IN ANTI-SNORING APPARATUS AND METHODS
- Patent number US 7,866,212 B2, issued on January 11, 2011.
APPARATUS FOR USE IN CONTROLLING SNORING AND SENSOR UNIT PARTICULARLYUSEFUL THEREN
- Patent number US 7,716,988 B2, issued on May 18, 2010.
APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR DIAGNOSING SLEEP QUALITY
- Patent number US 11,633,150 B2. Date of patent Apr. 25, 2023.
ESTIMATION OF SLEEPQUALITY PARAMETERS FROM WHOLE NIGHT AUDIO ANALYSIS
- Patent number US 2020/1193423 A1, issued on March 26, 2020.
APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR DIAGNOSING OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA:
- USA patent number – US 9,844,336 B2, issued on December 19, 2017.
- European patent number – EP2608717 A4, issued on May 11, 2016.
- Israeli patent number – IL224852A.
SYSTEM AND METHODS FOR SNORING DETECTION AND PREVENTIONS.
- Patent number WO2021214735A1 WIPO (PCT)
With distinctive innovative sensor technologies and algorithms, the Company is well-positioned to become a market leader in the snoring and obstructive sleep apnea treatment markets.