The company’s technology is protected by patents in order to provide a strong IP protection, one of the Company’s most important assets. Its technology, applications and products, both in the medical and nonmedical fields, are protected by the laws of the United States and other jurisdictions worldwide. The Company’s measurement technology utilizes a technique that measures a range of physical parameters as a function of time to a level of accuracy previously unattainable.
METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR ESTIMATION OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA SEVERITY IN WAKE SUBJECTS BY MULTIPLE SPEECH ANALYSES
- Patent number US 20190298271A1
DETERMINING APNEA-HYPOPNIA INDEX AHI FROM SPEECH
- Patent number US 020150351663A1
HIGH-SENSITIVITY SENSORS FOR SENSING VARIOUS PHYSIOLOGICAL PHENOMENA, PARTICULARLYUSEFUL
IN ANTI-SNORING APPARATUS AND METHODS
- Patent number US 7,866,212 B2, issued on January 11, 2011.
APPARATUS FOR USE IN CONTROLLING SNORING AND SENSOR UNIT PARTICULARLYUSEFUL THEREN
- Patent number US 7,716,988 B2, issued on May 18, 2010.
APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR DIAGNOSING SLEEP QUALITY
- Patent number US 2015/0119741 A1, issued on April 30, 2015.
ESTIMATION OF SLEEPQUALITY PARAMETERS FROM WHOLE NIGHT AUDIO ANALYSIS
- Patent number US 2020/1193423 A1, issued on March 26, 2020.
APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR DIAGNOSING OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA:
- USA patent number – US 9,844,336 B2, issued on December 19, 2017.
- European patent number – EP2608717 A4, issued on May 11, 2016.
- Israeli patent number – IL224852A.
SYSTEM AND METHODS FOR SNORING DETECTION AND PREVENTIONS.
- Patent number WO2021214735A1 WIPO (PCT)
With distinctive innovative sensor technologies and algorithms, the Company is well-positioned to become a market leader in the snoring and obstructive sleep apnea treatment markets.